New Blogsite

As this project draws to an end, so also will this blogsite. I am pleased that I have this comprehensive documentary of my journey over the past 10-months. But fear not, I have started another blog to document what happens from here at: www.nataliedowseart.blogspot.com

Friday, September 14, 2007

I now have my White Cube!



I now have my studio and it's great! I feel very welcome in the University and have had the grand tour of their brand new building, the faculty of Art, Design and Technology. I am only a stone's throw from here in my new den. I was able to select my furniture from the store and have now unpacked my stuff. Now the fun begins!









Yikes........


Even more yikes!!!!!!!!!! (Think Scooby-Doo!)

10 comments:

MikeyDread said...

The studio looks great. Nice sink. Get on with it.

ded mouse said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Natalie said...

Dear Dread,

I will do my best - you cheeky b****r!

I love the sink it's perfect!!!!! You better be keeping yours clean like this one?

xxx

ded mouse said...

I like the look of your studio, shame about the sink looks like you need cillit bang

Natalie said...

Hi Ded Mouse!

It's surprising how much fuss a sink can make. At least I'm getting comments now! I seem to remember that on the Latvia blog it was the mention of a cup of tea that cause all the excitement - ha ha!!

xxx

Bear said...

No one can resist a good filthy sink.... I'm thinking Turner Prize hmmmm? Was it a ready made? Or did you do it you messy little wotname!?

Natalie said...

It wasn't me ... honest!!!

juno said...

that's a fantastic space! good luck getting started :)
xxx

Natalie said...

Thanks Juno - I have no more excuses - time to get started. I'm very excited about it, the space is better than I remembered at interview. I think I was too nervous to take it all in! Thank you for the link :-) Will be in touch soon. I see you are working very hard at the moment xxx

Victoria Bennett said...

What a fabulous space - that is the thing about being a poet - even when you get a studio space, it is the size of the broom cupboard. More likely, it IS the broom cupboard. That sink makes me feel creative just looking at it. Good luck, my lovely - I can feel your excitement from here:-)

When you coming to visit us in the north then? btw, fixed the blog link - doh, blame the pregnant brain! x