New Blogsite

As this project draws to an end, so also will this blogsite. I am pleased that I have this comprehensive documentary of my journey over the past 10-months. But fear not, I have started another blog to document what happens from here at: www.nataliedowseart.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Plugging away!



Bear, is this any better? Am I getting there?

The weekend just gone I had my first visitor. I had survived three weeks on my own until this point. However, in terms of the project these three weeks alone have been invaluable. I have been here long enough to have formed some ideas, but it was perfect timing to run them past someone. I think it is important to bounce ideas around at the right time. Too early and you can get influenced and pushed off track – too late – well that could be a disaster!!!!! I know we have to trust ourselves as artists – but it is sometimes handy to have some reassurance.

6 comments:

Bear said...

Hmmmm. Clean(ish)

don't you 'Varsity types have valets or fags or whatever to deal with the mundane?

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are playing about.
Mike

juno said...

must find the time to come and be a proper 'visitor' and pester you lots. i'll bring cookies!
xxx

Natalie said...

That sounds good - love naughty food :-)

beevieboo said...

almost done!
beev

Natalie said...

Hi Beev,

Yes the sink is getting much cleaner. You see I must be working very hard up here! hee hee :-)