New Blogsite

As this project draws to an end, so also will this blogsite. I am pleased that I have this comprehensive documentary of my journey over the past 10-months. But fear not, I have started another blog to document what happens from here at: www.nataliedowseart.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Visit to Surface Gallery, Nottingham



Yesterday evening I went to a PV at the Surface Gallery in Nottingham with another artist I have met up here, Steffie Richards. The Gallery is an independent space run by volunteers. It is an interesting space set in a basement. The exhibition 'Working Together' is an exhibition of seven artsits who have completed a residency at The Florence Trust in London: Elle Pickering, Gudrun Haroldsdottir, Jessica Tsang, Kristin Cross, Rossella Emanuele, Sarah Jane Hender and Will Clifford. I really enjoyed the exhibition and thought it had some excellent work.

I am starting to visit cities I've never been to before. I also visited Leicester this week for the first time to see the MA Fine Art show at De Montfort University on behalf of Axis artists' database.

No comments: