New Blogsite

As this project draws to an end, so also will this blogsite. I am pleased that I have this comprehensive documentary of my journey over the past 10-months. But fear not, I have started another blog to document what happens from here at: www.nataliedowseart.blogspot.com

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Open Studios, Banks' Mill



Today I visited the Open Studios at Banks' Mill in Derby and met some really lovely people and came away with a handful of cards and literature. The building and studios are fantastic and the spaces are open to all art forms from Fine Art to Product Design so there's a good mix. Banks' Mill is one of three business incubation units run by the University of Derby, and exists to support the development of new businesses in the creative industries.

No comments: