New Blogsite

As this project draws to an end, so also will this blogsite. I am pleased that I have this comprehensive documentary of my journey over the past 10-months. But fear not, I have started another blog to document what happens from here at: www.nataliedowseart.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Today

As part of the Vickers award I have been teaching a few days in the Fine Art department at the University. I have really enjoyed this on the whole - but today was particularly rewarding, hence I feel compelled to make a blog entry. Thank you to the students who took part in the group critique today and sharing your work with me. Today had a excellent vibe and energy about it and it was a pleasure to invite you down to my studio.

1 comment:

mikeyDread said...

Really pleased to hear that your work at the university is going so well.