New Blogsite

As this project draws to an end, so also will this blogsite. I am pleased that I have this comprehensive documentary of my journey over the past 10-months. But fear not, I have started another blog to document what happens from here at: www.nataliedowseart.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Next move




I gave a talk about my career path, residencies and the Vickers Award today at the University of Portsmouth (as an ex-student).

What was really great is that the speaker following me was Wayne Hemingway - who I must say was very entertaining and funny.

What he had to say made a lot of sense. He was very inspirational and obviously has a very strong work ethic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah Portsmouth, home of the worlds tallest vacuum cleaner.

Natalie said...

Yes the city is trying to clean up its act.