New Blogsite

As this project draws to an end, so also will this blogsite. I am pleased that I have this comprehensive documentary of my journey over the past 10-months. But fear not, I have started another blog to document what happens from here at: www.nataliedowseart.blogspot.com

Friday, February 8, 2008

Half way

This week I have just passed the half way mark. I've been here five months already. This week holds the record for the most amount of meetings: printers, photographer, University staff in readiness for the two-day painting workshop next week with first years. I've done my preparation for this. This week I have ordered new materials (just waiting for the canvas and stretcher bars now), I've been drawing, researching and I made my first animation. Lets use the description 'animation' very loosely here. It's very basic as I'm not very hi-tech. But why complicate things when simplicity does the job?

One thing left to do is make a decision about going to Berlin with the University. Do I forsake the time in my studio to go and have a great cultural experience? Let's face it, it's bound to be inspirational.

No comments: