New Blogsite

As this project draws to an end, so also will this blogsite. I am pleased that I have this comprehensive documentary of my journey over the past 10-months. But fear not, I have started another blog to document what happens from here at: www.nataliedowseart.blogspot.com

Friday, February 1, 2008

No Snow

On my return to Derby I was expecting snow. Believe me this is still quite an exciting event for someone from Portsmouth (well actually that's probably just me!). But instead lovely winter sunshine. This complements my optimistic mood perfectly (especially as I spent most of yesterday as a drowned rat). I am feeling optimistic because it is February - hooray! I have a bit of a problem with January, me and January are just not compatible with the exception of the 1st.

No comments: